Re: browsing and samba interface not working

Le mar 11/03/2003 à 13:03, Ernesto Jardim a écrit :
> Hi
>
> I'm using nautilus 2.0.8 in a SuSE 8.1 workstation.
>
> When I access a web page I see the html code not the page, what is the
> problem ?

For HTML, I'm not sure there is still a built-in nautilus view which can
display it. galeon 1.3.x provides a Nautilus view for HTML content.

> Also, I had compiled nautilus 2.2.0 and I had a network interface that
> manages to see and browse the network similar to M$explorer. With this
> version I can't do it anymore. How can I install this feature ?

Do you have gnome-vfs-extras installed ? If so, accessing smb:/// should
show a network-neightbourhood-like view

Hope that helps,

Christophe