Can't open trash://

Hi all,

Well, I have managed to screw up nautilus a little bit, and I cannot open trash:// anymore.  If I
double click on the Trash icon, nautilus displays the error dialog, "The Media view encountered an
error while starting up.".  So, I have managed to associate trash:// with the media viewer.

Instead I would like is to open trash:// with the 'View as Icon' or 'View as List' viewer, but I
cannot figure out how to accomplish this.  When I right click on the trash and select 'Open with a
viewer' there is only one available viewer ... the 'View as Media' viewer.  And, going to the
control center and editing the file type hasn't solved the problem either.  :-(

Is there a file I can modify or delete to fix this?

Thanks,
Dennis