Re: [Usability] Re: Killing Views Part 2 - The return of the Usab ilty study

Ok, when we are talking about the views...
Most of the time I want to open my files with my preferred application,
so I have configured gnome this way. But sometimes when I search for
some file in a large direcory I feel that it might be a good idea to use
a view just to get a quick look at thing. I see views as small apps to
look at files, but since I most of the time want to do stuff they are
quite useless.
If however I could force the use of a view in a simpel way
(shift+doubleclick to force view and ctrl+dubleclick for application, or
something) views would be more usefull.

//Snaggen, just letting the brain run free...