Re: Minor (but annoying) slowdown in Nautilus 2.2

This has another annoying side effect : when you right click on a desktop
icon located on the bottom of the screen, a wrong size is chosen for the
menu height. When the menu is populated with the new options, its size
does not change, and you have to scroll down the menu to see the last
options. For example, when I want to empty the trash (located on the
right bottom of the screen), I always have to scroll. This is equally
annoying.
This should be fixed by displaying the modified menu all at once, I
guess...

--
Vincent