nautilus newbie question

Hi All,

I am new to the list and new to Linux. I am very confused about
Nautilus. I am trying to use Nautilus as a web browser, but it doesn't
look like a web browser to me. It looks like a file manager. In the Red
Hat "Getting Started Guide" there is a screen shot, but this Nautilus
does not look anything like mine. There is no "Browse Web" button as the
guide says there is. Does Nautilus have to be invoked with a command
line parameter to make it a web browser?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul