Re: Proposal for bug 73937 / symlinks in nautilus

Hello,

so I see the symlink-fix has been reverted.
It is funny that now the use of symlinks in nautilus is really
inconsistent.
If you browse a symlinked dir by icon view the location gets expanded to
the real location.
If you browse it by location bar the symlinked dir gets not expanded.

It seemed to me most of the people who followed the discussion want
nautilus not to expand the symlinks.......we had that already.

(I think I will start using konqueror now (again)... :)

Does the current behavior makes sense? Please explain it to me(newbie)
What was the reason for the revert?

--
Rolf Kulemann

Chisolm's First Corollary to Murphy's Second Law:
	When things just can't possibly get any worse, they will.