Re: Template system

This sounds very cool. But please don't be tempted to put the "Folder"
in the idea of templates. This is an incredible mistake that Micros~1
made. By doing that, they made the folder creation process harder
because there are no shortcut keys and the command to create a folder is
inside a submenu. And, oh yes, the submenu takes ages to load. Creating
folders in Explorer sucks.

But the overall idea of templates rocks! Simple (easy-to-code +
easy-to-use) things like this make great apps.

--
Fabio Gomes de Souza <fabio gs2 com br> (+55 81 9127-0597)

.- GS2 TECNOLOGIA DA INFORMACAO LTDA :: www.gs2.com.br
|- IT Infrastructure :: Security :: Embedded systems :: Linux
`- Olinda, Brazil - +55 81 3492-7777 - negocios gs2 com br