autofs and nautilus

Hi all,

I have recently taken on maintenance of autofs v4 and am investigating a
problem with Nautilus and autofs.

It appears that the if the Trash monitor scans the mounts at the time that
an expire is happening it remounts the the automount entry. I have spent
quite a while developing an understanding of what is happening but I can't
think of a way to get around this purely within autofs. I am hoping that
a solution can be found in discussion here on the list.

Please help.

--

   ,-._|\    Ian Kent
  /      \   Perth, Western Australia