Nautilus Burn

Hello...I'm using Nautilus version 2.2.4 under Dropline Gnome (with all
the latest updates) in Slackware 9.0.

I'm trying to get the Nautilus Burn utility working.  After I add the
file(s) to be burned to burn:/// in the file manager, and then i open
the dialog to write the files to the cd recorder, I don't see my cd
recorder listed.  It will only let me write an iso to disk.
Is there a way I can tell Nautilus to use my CD burner?

I have SCSI emulation enabled with my burner and I can burn an iso by
hand in cdrecord.  The cd burning device shows up as 0,0,0 when I type
cdrecord -scanbus.

Is there any way I can get Nautilus to recognize my burner? (My burner
is a Lite-On 52x24x52x burner)

Thanks in advance,
Zeke