Re: mounting and unmouting CD-ROM automatically

Thanks for relying, Enver!
I'm using SuSE 8.0. I'll look for "supermount" at Google.com.
a.

Enver ALTIN escreveu:

Hi,

On Thu, 2003-08-21 at 14:48, Adagilson Batista Bispo da Silva wrote:
1.How could I mounting my CD-ROMs just with a double-click or one click over my desktop icon?

Add a drive mount applet to any of your panels.

2.I wonder if I can exchange my discs without unmounting (manually) one and mounting the new manually too. In windows when you eject the system knows that you don't have no CD-ROMs inside the tray.

There's something called supermount for that. I've been told that
Mandrake has it.

3.At least, could I put an icon over my desktop that should mounting (if nothing is unmounted) and unmounting (if something is mounted) with a double click?

See #1.

--
Adagilson Batista Bispo da Silva
Bibliotecário