Re: nautilus as fm only?

James,

Thank you for the reply... given your answer, what would be the minimum
gnome components that Nautilus would require to be fully functional?
Would it truly be a complete gnome installation or just few components
of gnome?  Or better yet, could you point me to any documents that would
list what components of gnome that Nautilus uses?

Thank you,

-Jamie

On Fri, 2003-08-01 at 10:57, James Willcox wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-08-01 at 10:08, Jamie Wallingford wrote:
> > Is there a way of running
> > nautilus without all of the dependencies of Gnome?
>
> No.  Nautilus has always required the GNOME runtime, and that's not
> going to change any time soon.
>
> Thanks,
> James

The content of this email message and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged, intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and destroy the message and its attachments.