Re: Can't install (nor use) nautilus themes

You mean that side bar color and nautilus-specific elements can not be changed anymore?

Thanks for your help

Calum Benson wrote:
On Fri, 2003-04-25 at 19:25, Miguel Angel Sotomayor Hernandez wrote:

How can I install themes now? what is the config file I neet to change
to install (and choose) themes manually? is there something wrong with
this version? do I need to install or upgrade something to be able to
install and use themes?

Nautilus is now only themed by the gtk+ and icon themes, so the only way
to change its appearance is to change those.  You can do that in the
Desktop Preferences->Theme window.... press the Details button there to
change the Icon or gtk theme.

Cheeri,
Calum.