Re: Nautilus needs an over-view over the different possible URLs

> I like it that nautilus can show fonts and settings etc. but would like to find an over-view about the different available views somewhere. I think that there should be an extra view for 'resources' or such that lists all the available system URLs like fonts:/// and themes:/// - maybe as icons.

I would have to say that I'd concider this a bit of a cop out. We should
be integrating these URI's into the system instead of creating another
star-here:

Start-here for example was created for a similar purpose but it really
needs to die and instead have applications: etc.. accessed through the
context menu of the applications menu.

Network related URI's should be accessed through network:// which is
linked from the main menu. burn:// should be accessible through the main
menu and when you insert a blank cd. fonts:// is due to be integrated
with the fonts applet, same for themes://

--
		 .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.

        [ Gnome User's Board : www.gnomesupport.org/forums ]
    [ Public Key: http://evolvedoo.sf.net/sisobatericomdotnet.asc  ]