Re: Nautilus needs an over-view over the different possible URLs

I'm not sure, but the last time I ran Red Hat Linux, it had just what
you're talking about all set up. It was in "Start Here:///" somewhere.
But I'm running Gentoo now, and I can't find it in there anymore.

--
Wesley Leggette <wleggette gate net>