Re: PATCH: Bug 82463

Calum Benson <calum benson sun com> said:

> No, I agree "New Window" would be fine if it behaved like that.  Indeed,
> there would probably also be more of an argument for keeping it on the
> background context menu in that case too, because then you really are
> doing something with the contents of the current folder.

Of course if we are treating folders as objects is seems silly to have more
than one window open of the same directory...That said i think new window in
the file menu opening to home is a good idea since home tends to be a good
starting point for users files (at least for the time being), even though I
still think moving towards an object based ui would be nice.

dave