SV: Nautilus Preference Proposal -- another point of view

Hi,

Just some comments from the ordinary user...

> So we have all options in the same dialog, well, in a strange, very
> strange order too ;-)
>
> In my opinion we need a different prefs placing and different
> label...and voila': a good, cool, useful dialog is made

I must agree on this, the other redesign just feels like a stripped down
version of the old preferences dialog,  but it doesn't simplify things
and make them less confusing. This new design is more focused on how the
user sees the desktop, not as one big application that handles almost
anything but as separate things( desktop and filemanager). I'm no expert
as other people on this list, but I must say it makes sence to me to do
it this way.

I also saw some posts about the HIG recommending tabs, well that might
be worth fixing just to follow the HIG (but I must say that this thing
looks much nicer, and doesn't both galeon and evolution have this
style?).

//Snaggen
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Eriksson;Mattias
FN:Mattias Eriksson
ORG:Simovits Consulting
TEL;WORK;VOICE:08 - 728 33 56
TEL;CELL;VOICE:070 - 444 68 79
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;Wenner-Gren Center=0D=0ASveavagen 166;Stockholm;;;SWEDEN
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Wenner-Gren Center=0D=0ASveavagen 166=0D=0AStockholm=0D=0ASWEDEN
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:mattias eriksson simovits com
REV:20020222T120448Z
END:VCARD