Re: What the hell is wrong with Nautilus

On Wed, 2002-10-16 at 11:49, mpeseng tin it wrote:
> >I can only conclude that you mean that your plugin support from the
> >Galeon2 view works right.  It acts flaky for me giving me crashes on
> >pages where Galeon2 works very nicely, especially for java stuff or
> >flash animations in particular.  Otherwise though the Galeon view is
> >brilliant in rendering pages and such.
>
> If you get crashes please report them by bugzilla.

I am using Galeon2 against a custom compiled version of mozilla with
XFt, gtk2 and plugin support patches applied.

I doubt that my experience in this category was the norm.  I meant in my
original statement quite simply that when Galeon2 comes out that I hope
the Galeon view is used as a default because it rocks.

I was not busting on Galeon2 for limited functionality at all.

--
Johnathan Bailes	BAE Systems ESI

 "UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because
 that would also stop you from doing clever things." - Doug Gwyn
---