2.0.6 not loading

Specs:  RH8, kernel 2.4.20-rc2, wmaker 0.80.1
--
Greetings,

Trying to get nautilus working under wmaker 0.80.1.  It works just fine
in gnome so it's not that nautilus is broken.

Does wmaker support it?

Basically when I try to load it from from the command line in wm, it
just sits there.  HDD spins for a few secs, then nothing.  nautilus -c
shows a few lines of checks then freezes as well.  Any sort of debugging
I can do to see where it's choking?

--
-JaL

"AFAIK, You think I'm a BOFH for continually bashing you over the head
 with a clue-by-four.  OTOH, if you would just RTFM every once in a
 while, my life would suck *much* less."