RE: [patch] nautilus-theme.[c-h] cleanup

There are a few changes to theming in 2.2.x:

* Icons are now specified by the icon theme.  See
http://www.freedesktop.org/standards/icon-theme-spec/icon-theme-spec.html
for a description of the file format and directory structure of the icon
themes.

* Backgrounds for the icon container and side pane are no longer
specified by the nautilus theme.  They take colors from the gtk+ theme.

* Sidebar tabs have been replaced by a normal gtk widget.

--
Dave Camp <dave ximian com>