Re: bonobo property page fix
- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: James Willcox <jwillcox cs indiana edu>
- Cc: Dave Camp <dave ximian com>, nautilus-list gnome org, Alex Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- Subject: Re: bonobo property page fix
- Date: 11 Nov 2002 09:52:45 +0000
On Fri, 2002-11-08 at 18:58, James Willcox wrote:
> Hmm, I think you are confused (or at least I certainly am)......the
> viewport (now a scrolled window) is on the Control side, as it's part
> of the Notes view. Anyway, new patch attached.
Yes; I'm dead confused ;-) thanks.
Another thing is that it's often worth doing:
pb = CORBA_getFoo ();
if (BONOBO_EX (&ev))
pb = CORBA_OBJECT_NIL;
Of course - I keep meaning to get that invariant into the ORB - so we
can rely on it and make life siginificantly easier for ourselves on the
uncommon path - but as yet, with no joy.
Hmm; any takers ?
mmeeks gnu org <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev