Re: bonobo property page fix

Gack,

	I just saw this:

On Fri, 2002-11-08 at 03:34, Dave Camp wrote:
> > +	viewport = gtk_viewport_new (NULL, NULL);
> > +	gtk_viewport_set_shadow_type (GTK_VIEWPORT (viewport),
> > +				      GTK_SHADOW_IN);

	Ok - we _Really_ don't want the scrolled window to be on the container
side; any scrolling (etc.) has to be done on the client side - otherwise
you have really nasty 'insufficient information' issues with things like
'fit to width', and have to start setting up parallel 'getRealSize' type
CORBA mess; so don't go there.

	If you suspect that your view will produce a large viewable area - then
you need to ensure it's wrapped in a scrollable whatnot on the Control
side. [ then the Control has all the information it needs to do clever
things in-proc ].

	Apart from that & Dave's suggestions, it looks great.

	Regards,

		Michael.