Re: Way to go bug team...

On Tue, 2002-11-05 at 05:35, Vadim Plessky wrote:
> What about its dependency on Galeon (Galeon2) for web surfing?
> Do you think that Galeon is *different* product (and its bugs should not be
> counted), or Nautilus+Galeon is *integrated solution*?

Listen Nautilus is extensible.  You can use a variety of views to surf
the web from Nautilus if you so desire.  As Jeff Waugh mentioned most of
the developers actively contributing to the project see Nautilus as a
file manager and not a means for surfing the web.  However, once Galeon2
is ready it it will provide the integrating solution you are speaking of
because it will come with a Nautilus view.

I upgraded Galeon2 to the latest CVS and it handles everything including
sites in need of java and plugins very well.  Watching a flash animation
on userfriendly.org through Nautilus is weird, neat but weird since I
usually do not use my file manager as a browser.

--
Johnathan Bailes	BAE Systems ESI

 "UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because
 that would also stop you from doing clever things." - Doug Gwyn
---