Re: PATCH: Bug 7735

OK I really don't want to break anything and don't have the experience
probably to do this right. If someone wants to help me do this i'll
check it in, but considering the amount of breakage this could cause i
have no problem leaving this very trivial patch in bugzilla to be
updated post 2.0. (especially considering the mneumonic collision only
occurs in the case where the user has turned on automatic delete).

dave