Re: nautilus initial window size

> I'd prefer if you completely removed the use_saved_window_positions
> function.

Will do.

> But will this really do what users expect? window geometry for a
> directory seems to only be saved when you close a window that
> shows that directory.

I guess that depends. Windows does it this way and I'm used to that, so
I think it's ok.

But now that I think about it, it's probably better if we save the
geometry for the initial directory when you close the window, not for
the current directory. That would make more sense because then the
window will always open in the state you last closed it in. I think I
will redo the patch like that and try it...

One could also save the geometry whenever you change directories.

- Frank