Re: Runaway Nautilus

Are you referring to 1.0.6, or the gnome2 snapshots (1.1.x)? If it's a
gnome2 issue, please file a bug so we can try to figure out what's going
on. If it's a 1.0.6 issue, odds are it's been fixed in the gnome2 code,
so I'd recommend either taking the plunge and trying the gnome2 betas,
or holding off for a bit and upgrading when gnome2 comes out. There's
been some discussion on and off about releasing another in the 1.0.x
branch, but no one's had the time to do so, and I doubt it will ever
happen, especially as the gnome2 branch is vastly improved over the
1.0.x branch.