Re: `New' sub-menu in desktop's rightclick-menu

Calum Benson wrote:

> I think we should try to avoid submenus in context menus as much as
> possible... a context menu should be short enough that they're not
> required.  I think it would make more sense to remove "Use Default
> Background"

Oops, sent before I'd finished that thought :)  What I meant to say was
that it's better to remove less-frequently used items (which in this
case could include "Use Default Background", which I've certainly never
used in my life), rather than shove useful stuff into a submenu.

Cheeri,
Calum.