Re: menu editing status, and prelim. patch

yOn 17 May 2002, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Alex Graveley <alex ximian com> writes:
>
> > I'm considering adding a <ParentQuery/> element which would represent
> > the extended folder's query clause, to allow users fine-grained control
> > over the items that show up.  But this is most likely overkill as I
> > don't foresee users ever editing queries.
>
> FWIW Owen argues that menu editing is already a 'leet or admin
> feature, so we should just have a query editor app.

I agree with him. The best end-user visible feature would be the favorites
menu, but someone decided to kill that.
                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's an impetuous neurotic messiah with a mysterious suitcase handcuffed to
his arm. She's a cosmopolitan junkie schoolgirl with someone else's memories.
They fight crime!