gtkhtml2 view

Now that nautilus will no longer support viewing of html in nautilus and
is going to instead just launch a web browser if the user enters a web
address, maybe we should just not ship the gtkhtml2 view, since it's
pretty buggy and unmaintained. Also would allow us to close some bugs.

Alternatively, if gtkhtml2 view is still shipped can we move it's bugs
to the gtkhtml component in bugzilla. Perhaps someone interested in
fixing gtkhtml will look at them there.

If i'm way off base here please let me know.

dave