Re: [PATCH] bug 75212: empty trash dialog is modal
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Simon South <ssouth hamlet dyndns org>
- Cc: nautilus-list <nautilus-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] bug 75212: empty trash dialog is modal
- Date: 14 May 2002 09:57:34 -0400
Simon South <ssouth hamlet dyndns org> writes:
> I should probably note that it does keep the dialog "parented," so
> that selecting "Empty Trash..." from within Nautilus can warp the user
> to another window/desktop if the dialog box is still open elsewhere.
> I don't view this as a problem myself, but am willing to take the
> patch back for re-tooling...
I didn't look at the patch, but typically you want to "reparent" the
dialog by setting it transient for the current window, and
gtk_window_present() it which will usually land it on the current
] [Thread Prev