Re: Nautilus Themeing Tutorial Draft

Christian:

Can I recommend that you move the theming of toolbars to near the end of
your document. There seems to be some disagreement on this, but many of
us feel that nautilus themes are the incorrect place to theme toolbars
because they create desktop inconsistencies, and that gtk of course
should be used for theming toolbars. At the very least i don't think we
should be encouraging this.

Also all default nautilus themes use gtk stock icons.

dave