Re: Nautilus Themeing Tutorial Draft
- From: dave bordoley <bordoley msu edu>
- To: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- Cc: Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus linuxrising org>, nautilus-list gnome org, gnome-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Nautilus Themeing Tutorial Draft
- Date: 09 May 2002 11:03:46 -0400
Can I recommend that you move the theming of toolbars to near the end of
your document. There seems to be some disagreement on this, but many of
us feel that nautilus themes are the incorrect place to theme toolbars
because they create desktop inconsistencies, and that gtk of course
should be used for theming toolbars. At the very least i don't think we
should be encouraging this.
Also all default nautilus themes use gtk stock icons.
On Thu, 2002-05-09 at 08:02, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller">
> > I have attached it in Abiword format which should work for all of you :).
> A whole 196K... html or text, or even an URL would have been a bit kinder to
> those without a lot of bandwidth.
> - Jeff
> "Life is short. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly." - Robert Doisneau
] [Thread Prev