Re: List View Zoom

Dave Bordoley wrote:

> I really like that the list view now zooms and I have one suggestion.
> Perhaps at the 100% zoom the icons should be rendered a little smaller
> perhaps at 50 or 75 percent. Right now it just seems that the individual
> rows seem very tall compared to my 11 point system font. Not sure what
> others think. Just a suggestion.

Yes, I'd like it smaller too.

<ramble>
But if we change the default then shouldn't we change the default label to 100%?
Although thinking about it maybe it doesn't matter; plenty of apps come up with
their views at less than 100%. But, then I guess its relates to the original
size of the app window vrs what is being displayed...
</ramble>

Nils