Re: PATCH: remove favorites .desktop file, add stock trash icon make help correct

Alex I don't like removing favorites either, i just kind of consider
this punting of functionality until we can fix it in the future. I
definately like favorites better than bookmarks for nautilus. Post 2.0
perhaps we can fix this mess.

Hmmm. not sure why patches get fudged???? I followed your previous
directions, any other helpful pointers?

dave