Re: New toolbar button ordering

I think for the time being we should keep the current button ordering.
If i remember correctly this is the same ordering used in IE too. I have
no problem with changing them in the future, but I would first like to
see the HIG recommendation changed. Please file a bug with the hig, and
perhaps post 2.0 this change could be made.

dave