[Nautilus-list] QA contact and jonallen sdf lonestar org

So, AFAICT, jonallen sdf lonestar org (the QA contact for many of the
nautilus components) has not added a comment to any bugs since nautilus
was moved to bugzilla.gnome. Additionally, most components have no QA
contact, so (effectively) the QA line in nautilus bugzilla is unused.

So... I'd like to change the QA contact for all nautilus bugzilla bugs
to nautilus-qa-maint bugzilla gnome org, which would be an alias
composing of (right now) jfleck and myself, and whoever else would
volunteer to help out with incoming nautilus bugs.*

Are there any objections to this? Darin, Alex? Let me know...
Luis

*Yeah, that maybe means you, Dave :)