Re: [Nautilus-list] Text View?

On Sat, 2002-03-30 at 00:40, bordoley msu edu wrote:
    personal opinion:

    I don't think nautilus views should have editing capability. This creates lot
    s of complexity(including saving etc.) and isn't really what in my opinion
    views should be. Views should allow you to simply "view" the item. If you want
    to edit or change what you are viewing, you should launch an external program,
    in this case gedit.

Makes sense yeah.

Tuomas

--
:: :: Tuomas Kuosmanen  :: Art Director, Ximian :: ::
:: :: tigert ximian com :: www.ximian.com       :: ::