[Nautilus-list] thumbnails..

I came accross this doc:

which is a thumbnail standard proposal so that apps like
Gimp/nautilus/whatever could share thumbnails. It looks like not much
should be changed to be "compliant" really. Though it looked it might be
slightly overkill on some situations. But interoperability is a good

Not that I know much about those things, but I thought this might be
interesting to someone. Gimp is probably going to support it in the
future. It might be a good thing to get gimp and nautilus operate
together with thumbnails.

:: :: Tuomas Kuosmanen  :: Art Director, Ximian :: ::
:: :: tigert ximian com :: www.ximian.com       :: ::