Re: [Nautilus-list] Proposed string changes to the Nautilus UI

Havoc Pennington wrote:

> If you are confident that Seth and Calum and so on are not going to
> show up after this change and say "wtf? change it back!" then I'm all
> for going ahead, though Alex/Darin should probably chime in.  If you
> aren't confident, I think we should ask them so that we are
> confident. That's all I meant to say - we should avoid changing the
> code back and forth because we didn't get agreement beforehand, and
> more importantly be sure we're moving in the same direction for all
> gnome components.

Eugene showed me the list before he posted it here, and I didn't see
anything terribly upsetting about it from a usability viewpoint...
Seth, Darin or anyone else is of course more than welcome to express a
different opinion :)

Cheeri,
Calum.