Re: [Nautilus-list] CD Burning or "in case you get overwhelmed with copious free time"

Tuomas Kuosmanen wrote:

>         * Once you are done, you want to eject it. So the normal way,
>           you drag it to the trashcan which, on macosX normally turns
>           into an Eject symbol if you drag a CD-Rom there. In this case
>           though, it changes to a "BURN CD!" icon.

Hmm... so as well as bizarrely meaning "eject disk", the trashcan now
means "burn cd" as well?  And you worked this out without reading the
user guide?  You need professional help :o)

(I hope you can just Ctrl-click on the CD icon and select "Burn CD" or
something as well...?)

Cheeri,
Calum.