Re: [Nautilus-list] re: Desktop folder

On Sat, 2002-03-23 at 13:01, Ben Ford wrote:

> Wouldn't that be a little disgusting to have show up all over your
> desktop . . . . .

That's a little disgusting to have show up all over my home directory,
let alone my desktop. That is not a well-behaved application.

That said, is there a setting you can change that will stop it from
doing that? Is that a result of saving "Finances.gnucash" in the
default location ($HOME), or is it something that happens regardless?