Re: [Nautilus-list] Favorites button (sub-flamage-thread :-), was "Desktop folder")

On Wed, 2002-03-20 at 22:38, bordoley msu edu wrote:
    Actually I think favorites is broken in nautilus 1.1.x, might need to check it
    though,but i'm pretty sure the uri doesn't work.

It just worked for me, but it is kind of weird; moving the stuff to
trash from favorites does not work, but direct delete does etc..

But it basically seems to work, linking stuff to favorites: works, and
clicking them takes me to the correct place. But this would work just by
making a dummy folder and call it "Favorites" as well.. (this is gnome2
snapshot of a few days ago)

It might be nice to add a favorites button to the toolbar though if it
is fixed to work right.

Tuomas

--
:: :: Tuomas Kuosmanen  :: Art Director, Ximian :: ::
:: :: tigert ximian com :: www.ximian.com       :: ::