Re: [Nautilus-list] Hardware-View cleanup.

On Wed, 2002-03-20 at 04:56, Alex Larsson wrote:
    On 19 Mar 2002, Glen Gray wrote:

    > Here is my first patch. It's literally a five minute cleanup to make it
    > look more like 1.x releases. I've also included a salvaged
    > i-harddisk.png image, renamed it HD_drive.png (to match naming style of
    > CD) as the patch for nautilus/components/icons/Makefile.am looks for it.

    Looks fine, so i commited it. It still looks pretty bad though:
    * The uptime text overlaps the icons
    * The icons have a fixed layout, which doesn't fit in the window unless it
      is huge.
    * It gets the memory wrong (i don't have 513 meg)
    * no icon in the sidebar (as you noticed)
    * random mention of "1 cpu" in the sidebar

Does the hardware view do anything useful apart from showing your system
config? If we have such view, it would be nice to hook up something
useful there as well, but what? Relevant control center stuff? Ximian
setup tools?

Tuomas

--
:: :: Tuomas Kuosmanen  :: Art Director, Ximian :: ::
:: :: tigert ximian com :: www.ximian.com       :: ::