Re: [Nautilus-list] Icon inconsistancies....

On Sun, 2002-03-17 at 18:48, Darin Adler wrote:

> Seems like a good idea to rescue the original i-harddisk.png and give it a
> new name and use it again.
>
> Unless we decide to delete the hardware view.

I eventually found the icon. It's not called i-harddisk-72.png, is in
the gnome-mimie-data project in CVS. It's not installed though.

I request that this be moved back into the
nautilus/components/hardware/icons dir and be named HD_disk.png (same
format as CDm or HardDisk.png)

I've done this in my local CVS copy where I've made a few cleanup patchs
to the hardware view to bring it back in like with how 1.x looked. I'll
post those a little later.

--
Glen Gray             Software Engineer