[Nautilus-list] launchers, another approach

hi

	i've been trying to get in touch with George to talk about the
launchers thingy, but he seems to be unreachable...

	do you think that it would be a good way to create launchers using his
gnome-desktop-item-edit, this way we use the underlying gnome-vfs to
edit/create them and we get the same dialog as the panel has for dealing
with them, all for free. The only drawback is that launchers do not show
inmediately after creating them on the desktop, you have to wait a
couple of seconds.

	How does this sound? would it be ok to implemented?

regards,
Diego