[Nautilus-list] Nautilus Text Icon Preview bugfix

Hi - I don't have CVS access to Gnome and Nautilus, so someone on the #gnome
channel suggested I send a fix to this list instead.

I was trying to get a Nautilus theme going, but found that the text icon
previews never did what I wanted - looking at the source I discovered that
a calculation involving the y coordinate uses x instead of y, thus locking
the the top corner where that text is drawn to the same coordinate.

File: libnautilus-private/nautilus-icon-factory.c
Line: 1799
Context: scaled_details.text_rect.y0 = icon->details.text_rect.x0 * scale_y;

The line should instead read:

  scaled_details.text_rect.y0 = icon->details.text_rect.y0 * scale_y;

A changelist description could be:

  Fixed text icon preview to use y coordinate rather than x when calculating
scaled y coordinate.

Cheers,
Edouard Poor.