Re: [Nautilus-list] Launch feedback for GNOME2

I can't speak for Darin but I'm fairly sure the plan for right now for
2.0 is to hold the fort feature wise and make sure there are no
regressions. Yes, this would be a wonderful feature to have, but right
now the goal is to just make it work, not to add new features that could
also add a new class of bugs. I hope it will be strongly considered for
2.2, personally.
Luis