Re: [Nautilus-list] Activation problems

Here's an idea, Michael.

We can change the code that gets the display name (in Nautilus and test
program) to get it from the bonobo-activation context "display" entry rather
than calling gdk_get_display. Then, the only code that has to know how to
get the canonical display is bonobo_ui_init.

We can also make an eel function that does this so we don't have to repeat
ourselves. Or, we can make a convenient way to do this either in libbonoboui
or in bonobo-activation itself.

If gdk_get_display is changed to return the canonical display name, then the
code is OK as is, but it still would be nice to not have to deal with this
explicitly.

    -- Darin