Re: [Nautilus-list] Activation problems
- From: Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com>
- To: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- Cc: Nautilus <nautilus-list lists eazel com>, Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>, Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Subject: Re: [Nautilus-list] Activation problems
- Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 13:57:12 -0800
Here's an idea, Michael.
We can change the code that gets the display name (in Nautilus and test
program) to get it from the bonobo-activation context "display" entry rather
than calling gdk_get_display. Then, the only code that has to know how to
get the canonical display is bonobo_ui_init.
We can also make an eel function that does this so we don't have to repeat
ourselves. Or, we can make a convenient way to do this either in libbonoboui
or in bonobo-activation itself.
If gdk_get_display is changed to return the canonical display name, then the
code is OK as is, but it still would be nice to not have to deal with this
] [Thread Prev