Re: [Nautilus-list] ...to continue menu icon work.

No problem, I'll do it when I get home later tonight.

On a related note:

Has anything been decided on whether or not we will merge the gtk and
nautilus theme engines?  While this has been a consistency issue between
different gnome applications, it is becoming a consistency issue within
nautilus itself.

For example, ideally the mini icon for refresh should match the
corresponding tool bar icon.  I'm not sure if this is important in
relation to this patch, but longer term we definitely need a solution.