[Nautilus-list] Re: Text region tag for Nautilus 2.0

On Út, 2002-03-05 at 18:02, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Hi Jakub,
>
> 	Any chance you could add the following line to i-regular.xml:
>
>   <icon size="*" embedded_text_rectangle="180,80,680,880"/>
>
> 	This handles the new and improved & intelligent Nautilus 2.0 fashion of
> dealing with text layouts - as a scaled proportion of a 1000x grid.
>
> 	It should be backwards compatible with the old theme set, it'd be nice
> to push out with any other improvements you have for that theme.

If it's backward compatible, then I'll add that to the next release
(have some MIME types pending). I'm glad this is resolved in nautilus 2,
since the old way is very eeky in regard to vector icons. Are the emblem
positions handled the same way too?

Jakub
--
-[ jimmac ximian com ]-[ http://jimmac.musichall.cz ]-

"even a stopped clock gives a right time twice a day"