[Nautilus-list] fallback icons ...

Hi Seth,

	Is it possible that this change:

[snip]
2002-01-22  Seth Nickell  <snickell stanford edu>
	* libnautilus-private/nautilus-find-icon-image.c:
	(make_full_icon_path), (get_themed_icon_file_path),
	(nautilus_get_icon_file_name):

	Add support for looking in DATADIR/share/pixmaps/document-icons
	as a fallback for the current theme and the fallback theme.

	Remove hardcoded "default" theme stuff.
[snip]

	screwed up the ultimate fallback to the i-regular icon, which since it
has an associated text rectangle allows the in-icon text preview ? I can
only see the preview when I delete the default icons.

	Furthermore, it seems this code path is relied on for svg themes, I see
pixmaps with no embedded text in svg themes by default.

	Any ideas ?

		Michael.