Re: [GNOME VFS] Patch for bug 74189

On Wed, 2002-06-26 at 11:55, Damon Chaplin wrote:
> Too late for 2.0 :)

Well, that just saves us talking to the release team. Can you check the
fix in on HEAD and the gnome 2 branch (gnome-2 I think, but I can never
remember branch names right). We should put another release out sometime
soon

> I could reproduce the crash by adding a sleep() in the right place, and
> my patch fixed that. And nautilus seems OK otherwise.

Great - if it fixes the reproducible case and doesn't seem to break
anything else thats good enough for me :)

Ian